Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Junk of 90's

I went to the grocery store this morning to purchase something that can fill my empty stomach before going to work. I bought Hello, Panda and it inspired me to create a list of 90’s stuff that I used to love and still love up to now. RIP to the brands that vanished but their names still bring nostalgia and I love to reminisce my childhood with them.

Because of Hello, Panda (again), my first list would be about the junks and drinks I used to eat and drink. Ready?

1. Hello, Panda - I fell in love with the chocolate filling. Sorry, Yanyan but Panda stole my heart!

2. Ovaltine – I used to love ovaltine better than Milo.

3. Sunny Orange – Ready to drink orange juice in bottles endorsed by Jimmy Santos before. Sadly, I can’t find any photo of that drink.

4. Humpy Dumpy – The reason why I can’t forget this junk food is that, the smell made me puke in the bus during a field trip. Gross.

5. Bazooka bubblegum – One of my favorites! Bubble gum with free comics!

6. Fanta – I used to choose this over Coke and Pepsi before.

7. Minute Burger – Before Burger Machine, Buena Bonita, Angel’s burger and other cheap burger stands rule the corners of the city, Minute Burger is the place to go whenever you suddenly crave for burger yet you only have a little amount of money left in your pocket. Agree?

8. Tivoli – I don’t know if you’re familiar with this ice cream bar brand but I love their funwich before! Again, I can’t find any picture in the internet to at least introduce the late Tivoli. Haha!

9. Tootsie roll – I don’t know if you can still find this in the local market but this used to be one of my favorite sweets. I can still remember the tale that my uncle and his friends were telling about this, that it explodes when you hit it hard with your slippers. Ugh.

10. Big 250 - Tetrapack orange/mango juice that I used to buy in the school canteen. Oh, elementary days!


And because of this, I’m planning to make more lists soon! That would be better instead of writing some drama-shit about a certain departure. Wink!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...