Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sizzling Haute!

Another set of sexy stuff from Haute Macabre collected from Shopstyle.

I fell in love with the military jacket and the studded strappy pumps (1st photo on the 2nd column).

I have nothing much to write today so I'm putting this hot set from the haute list. I don't have the "wanted bag" yet and I'm currently eyeing on 2 flat shoes I saw online. And a mini dress too that I might use on Wednesday.

Oh and I remember! On Wednesday, My boyfriend and I are attending the Catholic Mass Media Awards. We have four shortlisted entries for the student category - 1 radio PSA and 3 print PSAs. We submitted those ads as a requirement last May. Though my graduation was scheduled ahead of the deadline, we were still qualified under the student category. It's OK then since in our school, this has been the tradition - the last hurrah of the senior advertising students is to join the CMMA.

Hope we'll get a trophy. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...