Friday, February 12, 2010

McQueen exits the world of fashion

Who would ever forget these fluffy, hard-to-tame, eccentric ensembles? The first time I saw his work was in an old magazine from my mother. Apparently, the pages of that fashion magazine were now all over my wall.

Autumn/Winter 2006
Fall 2009


Who wouldn't recognize who's the mastermind behind this shoes? My friend Joanarc once posted a photo of this in her tumblr and I couldn't help but wonder how on earth could a woman walk with these shoes (which you probably spotted in Lady Gaga's videos):

Hair Spring 2010
Spring/Summer 2008

The 40-year old designer was found dead in his apartment in London, Thursday morning (February 11). Learned about the news here: NYTIMES.

Sadly, the suicide issue is all over the internet. The website MailOnline even mentioned suicide in its headline.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...