Thursday, December 3, 2009

So when will his violence and influence end?

I guess I made that title too serious. Haha! I just chanced upon something interesting in the web (again). Movie posters this time.

I just find this quite cute (and i know cute is not really the right term for this kind of gore); but isn't nice to see that the designer/s make/s use of the dismember body parts and the killer's tools of the trade to tell the sequel's number?
I am not really a big fan of Jigsaw. I watched parts 1-4 and then I haven't seen the last 2 parts yet. It's just tiring to follow the story sometimes. Maybe, I'm done with the phase when I used to love the gore and blood left by Freddie Krueger, Jason, Michael Myers, Jigsaw and other slasher characters who always have a bizarre outfit. Though among those four, part 2 and 3 were my favorite.

Oh, and part 6 has the worst poster. Agree?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...