Sunday, December 27, 2009

My top ten for 2010

I was actually planning to post a the-year-that-was sort of drama but I chanced upon these posters that made me excited to look forward instead of going back on the the things I had this year.

Movies, movies. I can't wait to see these masterpieces on the silver screen!

Alice in Wonderland
Aside from the fact that Johnny Depp's going to be in this movie (which makes this movie a very exciting one by default), I'd love to see the story in motion starred by real people. I used to love the Alice in Wonderland cartoon when I was a kid and something tells me that I'm going to love this more. Hello, Tim Burton.

Shutter Island
Leonardo diCaprio is one of my most favorite actors and it's not just because of his good looks. His acting prowess is definitely one of the reasons why I've been fond of his movies. And I see that Martin Scorsese's also fond of him, eh? The Departed, Aviator, Gangs of New York...

Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Johnny Depp, Jude Law, the late Heath Ledger... what more can you ask for? And I would love to see Lily Cole on the silver screen. I'm tired of seeing her in magazines.

Salt
Angelina Jolie is the goddess. Here's another challenging role that would surely kick some ass.

Sex and the City 2
Kids, before you fall in love with Serena and Blair's taste for fashion and passion for friendship, you should know that Carrie Bradshaw and her friends, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte know better.

Inception
My mind is the scene of the crime. Hello again, DiCaprio. I booked myself already for your two movies!

Sherlock Holmes
Robert Downey Jr. one.

Iron Man 2
Robert Downey Jr. two. Let's do this!

The Lovely Bones
Haven't read the book but something tells me that this movie's worth watching for. I'll see you in the silver screen.

Toy Story 3
The kid in me cheers for this movie.

This is, of course, not yet the final list. These movies however conquered the top posts and I am preparing myself for a big date with them this 2010.

Posters are from here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...