Thursday, November 19, 2009

Strawberries and Thirteen

Just sharing something from the past Baguio trip I had with my guy and friends.

Baguio's very own taho with strawberry! It tastes amazing.

The golden sunset that can be seen near the Shepherd Sister's place. Boyfriend took this amazing picture for me! :)

Too bad I wasn't able to take photos of the ukay stores everywhere, which made me drool over some good stuff.

Anyway, I just finished watching this indie flick starring Evan Rachel Wood and Holy Hunter. For some teen-agers, self-mutilation, drugs and sex are the recipes to become cool. The film's great. The flavor came from Kids and Virgin Suicides. Torrent it if you have time.

I've been too lazy to write lately. Though I had one new poem in my deviantart, I still can't manage to write a sensible piece here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...